ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!

P60 replacement?

Postal workers discussion forum. Discuss the day to day life in a Blue Shirt.
Pathfinder
EX ROYAL MAIL
Posts: 208
Joined: 17 Aug 2015, 13:50
Gender: Male

P60 replacement?

Post by Pathfinder »

Does anyone know if HR can issue a replacement?

Cheers
TrueBlueTerrier
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
Posts: 72738
Joined: 30 Dec 2006, 10:29
Gender: Male
Location: On my couch

P60 replacement?

Post by TrueBlueTerrier »

Pathfinder wrote:Does anyone know if HR can issue a replacement?

Cheers

By law, they can but if they do is another question. Best idea is to call them.
All post by me in Green are Admin Posts.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
Pathfinder
EX ROYAL MAIL
Posts: 208
Joined: 17 Aug 2015, 13:50
Gender: Male

P60 replacement?

Post by Pathfinder »

It’s ok bud I found it when I wasn’t looking... typical! Ta though