ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
Sports foundation grants
-
fed_up_postie
- Posts: 154
- Joined: 05 Aug 2007, 12:37
- Gender: Male
- Location: lost in space
Sports foundation grants
Does anyone know if RM still give grants for sports equipment or kits? Seen a few rugby/football teams with kits supplied by RM over the years and was wondering if they still give grants for them.
-
rehabron
- Posts: 1372
- Joined: 01 Jul 2012, 18:43
- Gender: Male
Sports foundation grants
Having dealt with this lot in the past where your application is to benefit children or youths for sports equipment you will find that your application will be considered on merit and if you have a disciplinary record or absenteesim which has nothing whatsoever to do with why you are applying your chances of receiving a grant will be vetted and the chaces of approval are nil.fed_up_postie wrote:Does anyone know if RM still give grants for sports equipment or kits? Seen a few rugby/football teams with kits supplied by RM over the years and was wondering if they still give grants for them.
-
fed_up_postie
- Posts: 154
- Joined: 05 Aug 2007, 12:37
- Gender: Male
- Location: lost in space
Sports foundation grants
I applied for 1 about 11 years ago and got it for a rugby team I was playing for, it was so simple back then! Fill out the application form and they would let you know how much you could receive. I can't find anything online where to apply. Any ideas??
-
rehabron
- Posts: 1372
- Joined: 01 Jul 2012, 18:43
- Gender: Male
Sports foundation grants
fed_up_postie wrote:I applied for 1 about 11 years ago and got it for a rugby team I was playing for, it was so simple back then! Fill out the application form and they would let you know how much you could receive. I can't find anything online where to apply. Any ideas??
I may be wrong and someone on here may know different but I don't think it exists anymore.
-
rambo1
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 3266
- Joined: 12 Jun 2013, 20:00
- Gender: Male
Sports foundation grants
I doubt it exists anymore. I got £500 for a pair of bike wheels 15 yrs ago. Can't see that happening now.