Every week.
Pse adj rmdcp min
Arreas of pse adj rmdcp min
On my pay slip takes about 13 quid every week
ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
What the f is this?
-
*xen*
- Posts: 53
- Joined: 20 Feb 2012, 18:52
- Gender: Male
What the f is this?
Something to do with your pension.
RMDCP Min is the amount you pay into your pension each week (as a percentage of your basic pay)
Arrears of RMDCP is your pension contribution on from any overtime you have done.
I think.
RMDCP Min is the amount you pay into your pension each week (as a percentage of your basic pay)
Arrears of RMDCP is your pension contribution on from any overtime you have done.
I think.
That money talks,
I'll not deny,
I heard it once,
It said 'goodbye'.
I'll not deny,
I heard it once,
It said 'goodbye'.