ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
Pay
-
TrueBlueTerrier
- FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
- Posts: 72733
- Joined: 30 Dec 2006, 10:29
- Gender: Male
- Location: On my couch
Pay
£462 is the gross rate for a FT so you need to take into account Tax and NI, the hours you work and as far as I know it does include the supplement (my pay rate is £432 without it)Highrider wrote:Got my contract today says I will get £462 per week subject to clause 12 pension benefits how much does this mean I take home a week ? Fussing it includes the delivery supplement too ?
All post by me in Green are Admin Posts.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
-
Ambull
- Posts: 20
- Joined: 06 Jun 2018, 13:43
- Gender: Female
Pay
I've just received my contract and it says £389.63 per week (pro rata for part time). My contracted hours are 25 per week making my weekly pay £249.75 or £9.99 per hour.Highrider wrote:I am only contacted to 25 hours so don’t get why this amount was in my contract