ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
How long to stop childcare voucher.
-
Spedley
- Posts: 1209
- Joined: 16 Jul 2007, 17:32
- Location: Warwickshire
How long to stop childcare voucher.
I want to end my childcare vouchers so my last one is the 20th July. Does anyone know when I need to change my 'benefit' on the website so that it ends on that date? i.e. does anyone know the exact date they asked the vouchers to stop and the date they received the last one?
-
FelicityRae
- Posts: 27
- Joined: 17 Dec 2016, 12:13
- Gender: Female
How long to stop childcare voucher.
Two weeks for us
-
Spedley
- Posts: 1209
- Joined: 16 Jul 2007, 17:32
- Location: Warwickshire
How long to stop childcare voucher.
Doh! I gave up waiting for an answer, didn't notice you'd already posted one. :) I cancelled a week earlier than I'd planned. Still not stopped yet, will see this Thursday.
I have a mental note that there is an extra payment to come, i.e. I recall the first week coming out but not getting money until the 2nd week. No record of this unfortunately though.
I am expecting one whole week from the cut off date whatever that is, presumably sometime after Thursday.
I have a mental note that there is an extra payment to come, i.e. I recall the first week coming out but not getting money until the 2nd week. No record of this unfortunately though.
I am expecting one whole week from the cut off date whatever that is, presumably sometime after Thursday.