ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!

PSP, RCS, Successfactors and other Royal Mail Programs

Postal workers discussion forum. Discuss the day to day life in a Blue Shirt.
DavidD13
Posts: 1
Joined: 17 Jun 2018, 13:28
Gender: Male

PSP, RCS, Successfactors and other Royal Mail Programs

Post by DavidD13 »

Hi,

First post :) Sadly I have recently left Royal Mail. I wasn't really liking how the company was going and I didn't like how senior managers treated junior managers, graduates and posties, So I left to find something else.

I used all the above-named systems but understand that they are custom variants of SAP software. Does anyone know what they are based on, I think it would be a good bit of info to put into my CV.

Many thanks

David