ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!

I'll health retirement

Postal workers discussion forum. Discuss the day to day life in a Blue Shirt.
hothothot
EX ROYAL MAIL
Posts: 422
Joined: 06 Sep 2016, 13:15
Gender: Male

I'll health retirement

Post by hothothot »

With I'll health retirement. If your offered a job in another unit say indoor work only, can you turn this offer down and still be entitled to I'll health retirement lump sum ?
Creditshampoo
Posts: 1189
Joined: 06 Oct 2014, 19:48
Gender: Male

I'll health retirement

Post by Creditshampoo »

No because you wouldn’t be retiring would you :Boo hoo! U
rehabron
Posts: 1372
Joined: 01 Jul 2012, 18:43
Gender: Male

I'll health retirement

Post by rehabron »

hothothot wrote:With I'll health retirement. If your offered a job in another unit say indoor work only, can you turn this offer down and still be entitled to I'll health retirement lump sum ?
Having replied to you on two other forums on the extent of your back problem I am interested to know what work you can complete indoors that does not involve any back movement or back strain?