ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
My royal mail bundle
-
Mickmick82
- Posts: 5
- Joined: 26 Jun 2016, 12:42
- Gender: Male
My royal mail bundle
Anyone got access to this site? I could get on it at one point but now it's gone. Was gonna lookcfor the zenith lease cars but I can't seem to find the site thanks
-
Speccyred
- Posts: 10
- Joined: 02 Jul 2017, 13:55
- Gender: Male
My royal mail bundle
Can access using this link https://rmg.tbs.aon.com/
-
chrismondeo
- Posts: 2
- Joined: 24 Feb 2012, 06:40
- Gender: Male
My royal mail bundle
Iv been on the mybundle site loads of times but can't find it anymore anyone got any ideas
-
matt76
- Posts: 25
- Joined: 13 Mar 2010, 13:36
- Gender: Male
My royal mail bundle
I’m trying to find it as well. That link says under maintenance....
-
TrueBlueTerrier
- FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
- Posts: 72733
- Joined: 30 Dec 2006, 10:29
- Gender: Male
- Location: On my couch
My royal mail bundle
Working for me - I was even able to log in.
All post by me in Green are Admin Posts.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.