ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
Footwear Reimbursement
-
peshwaarinaan
- Posts: 381
- Joined: 29 May 2015, 11:35
- Gender: Female
Footwear Reimbursement
Has this been stopped (I think there was some talk of this) or can you still claim?
-
TrueBlueTerrier
- FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
- Posts: 72733
- Joined: 30 Dec 2006, 10:29
- Gender: Male
- Location: On my couch
Footwear Reimbursement
Definitely notpeshwaarinaan wrote:Has this been stopped (I think there was some talk of this) or can you still claim?
Latest LTB fresh of the press https://www.royalmailchat.co.uk/communi ... 36&t=85427" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
LTB212/18 Royal Mail Footwear - Alternative Footwear Reimbursement Process - Medical/Health Reasons
Only 5 days old.
All post by me in Green are Admin Posts.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
-
stodgy88
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 641
- Joined: 14 Nov 2008, 20:11
- Gender: Male
Footwear Reimbursement
was told yesterday,i t had stopped and had to try latest RM footwear,cant wait to shove this in his face tomorrow ,put my receipt in in november
-
peshwaarinaan
- Posts: 381
- Joined: 29 May 2015, 11:35
- Gender: Female
Footwear Reimbursement
TrueBlueTerrier wrote:Definitely notpeshwaarinaan wrote:Has this been stopped (I think there was some talk of this) or can you still claim?
Latest LTB fresh of the press https://www.royalmailchat.co.uk/communi ... 36&t=85427" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
LTB212/18 Royal Mail Footwear - Alternative Footwear Reimbursement Process - Medical/Health Reasons
Only 5 days old.
Brilliant. Thanks TBT.
-
peshwaarinaan
- Posts: 381
- Joined: 29 May 2015, 11:35
- Gender: Female
Footwear Reimbursement
TBT, I should have asked you before: can you still claim twice a year?
Many thanks.
Many thanks.
-
aiden01
- MAIL CENTRES/PROCESSING
- Posts: 7001
- Joined: 27 Feb 2013, 21:43
- Gender: Male
Footwear Reimbursement
Yespeshwaarinaan wrote:TBT, I should have asked you before: can you still claim twice a year?
Many thanks.
-
peshwaarinaan
- Posts: 381
- Joined: 29 May 2015, 11:35
- Gender: Female
Footwear Reimbursement
Thanks aiden01.aiden01 wrote:Yespeshwaarinaan wrote:TBT, I should have asked you before: can you still claim twice a year?
Many thanks.