ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!

So what time is the result?

Postal workers discussion forum. Discuss the day to day life in a Blue Shirt.
stephen500
EX ROYAL MAIL
Posts: 1458
Joined: 02 Jun 2007, 04:04

So what time is the result?

Post by stephen500 »

As the subject line...
stephen500
EX ROYAL MAIL
Posts: 1458
Joined: 02 Jun 2007, 04:04

So what time is the result?

Post by stephen500 »

stephen500 wrote:As the subject line...
So I take it from no replies, that no one knows the time of the announcement. CWU pretty hot on Facebook, until some thing important..
Max_Power
Posts: 32
Joined: 23 Sep 2010, 22:55
Gender: Male

So what time is the result?

Post by Max_Power »

stephen500 wrote:
stephen500 wrote:As the subject line...
So I take it from no replies, that no one knows the time of the announcement. CWU pretty hot on Facebook, until some thing important..
I'd say from the way the share price has been going up for the past couple of hours that it's a yes vote.
Probably want to make some money before releasing the result officially.

There are no details on the CWU Twitter or Facebook page yet.

It's an independent body processing the results, so it's out of the hands of the CWU or Royal Mail.
wandle
Posts: 944
Joined: 25 Feb 2011, 17:17
Gender: Male

So what time is the result?

Post by wandle »

Max_Power wrote:
stephen500 wrote:
stephen500 wrote:As the subject line...
So I take it from no replies, that no one knows the time of the announcement. CWU pretty hot on Facebook, until some thing important..
I'd say from the way the share price has been going up for the past couple of hours that it's a yes vote.
Probably want to make some money before releasing the result officially.

There are no details on the CWU Twitter or Facebook page yet.

It's an independent body processing the results, so it's out of the hands of the CWU or Royal Mail.
Royal Mail do not manipulate the share price or buy / sell shares in the company. How some people think markets work is amazing! Any short-term rise today is speculators anticipating a Yes vote, and hoping to turn a quick profit
BeamishStout
Posts: 387
Joined: 19 Sep 2012, 14:42
Gender: Male

So what time is the result?

Post by BeamishStout »

RM's share price today is just reflecting the upward movement in the FTSE since late morning so I read absolutely nothing into the share price yet! :thumbup
aiden01
MAIL CENTRES/PROCESSING
Posts: 7001
Joined: 27 Feb 2013, 21:43
Gender: Male

So what time is the result?

Post by aiden01 »

stephen500 wrote:
stephen500 wrote:As the subject line...
So I take it from no replies, that no one knows the time of the announcement. CWU pretty hot on Facebook, until some thing important..
Whats app text says 5pm today.
Pathfinder
EX ROYAL MAIL
Posts: 208
Joined: 17 Aug 2015, 13:50
Gender: Male

So what time is the result?

Post by Pathfinder »

Is it definitely announced today? It’s just I’ve a nice looking bottle of Jim Beam ready!
30+YEARMAN
Posts: 253
Joined: 25 Nov 2010, 17:46
Gender: Male

So what time is the result?

Post by 30+YEARMAN »

Pathfinder wrote:Is it definitely announced today? It’s just I’ve a nice looking bottle of Jim Beam ready!
We could be on the cusp of something really special :nana
gosickwithstress
Posts: 69
Joined: 16 Mar 2013, 12:28
Gender: Male

So what time is the result?

Post by gosickwithstress »

I am so excited I just pooped........ :shock: :shock:
daveyeff
Posts: 4699
Joined: 12 Mar 2010, 19:38
Gender: Male

So what time is the result?

Post by daveyeff »

5pm ive been informed.
P13
Posts: 1016
Joined: 11 Oct 2007, 14:35
Gender: Male

So what time is the result?

Post by P13 »

90.1% yes
loverman shabba
Posts: 238
Joined: 11 Jul 2013, 15:15
Gender: Male

So what time is the result?

Post by loverman shabba »

voted in 90.1% yes. thats gotta be some kinda joke. glad I'm getting out in the next few months
tommythreesheds
Posts: 89
Joined: 28 Aug 2007, 15:02
Gender: Male
Location: UK

So what time is the result?

Post by tommythreesheds »

90.1% yes....
gary1975
Posts: 482
Joined: 16 Apr 2011, 13:41
Gender: Male

So what time is the result?

Post by gary1975 »

Just got the whats app txt 90.1% yes
Sputters2017
Posts: 79
Joined: 08 Aug 2017, 16:12
Gender: Male

So what time is the result?

Post by Sputters2017 »

Only 55% voted not a ringing endorsment