ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!

Parking at Heathrow Mail Centre

Postal workers discussion forum. Discuss the day to day life in a Blue Shirt.
plipsurt
Posts: 10
Joined: 31 Aug 2015, 20:27
Gender: Female

Parking at Heathrow Mail Centre

Post by plipsurt »

Hi I’ve heard that it’s possible to park my car at Heathrow Mail centre whilst I’m on holiday. Does anybody know if this is correct and if so how I arrange this.
fed_up_postie
Posts: 154
Joined: 05 Aug 2007, 12:37
Gender: Male
Location: lost in space

Parking at Heathrow Mail Centre

Post by fed_up_postie »

I know you can park at Gatwick mail centre when travelling from Gatwick and they ask for a suggested donation to charity of about £1 a day (I think it is) but wouldn't know about Heathrow. Best bet is to phone them (ask you dom for their number) or try emailing cheryl.muggeridge@royalmail.com she deals with the parking at Gatwick so may be able help you.
ukvoyager2004
Posts: 11
Joined: 25 Jan 2016, 08:15
Gender: Male

Parking at Heathrow Mail Centre

Post by ukvoyager2004 »

I think its only Gatwick and Southampton ..stand to be corrected though
Justanotherstar
Posts: 351
Joined: 28 Dec 2012, 10:43
Gender: Male

Parking at Heathrow Mail Centre

Post by Justanotherstar »

I emailed Cheryl the other day about this, she don't know...I don't think they allow it unfortunately.

I got a good deal through holiday extras, a night in the hilton hotel and you leave your car there for the duration of your trip, was about £90 for 10 days.