ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!

Needing help

Postal workers discussion forum. Discuss the day to day life in a Blue Shirt.
Grande hombre
MAIL CENTRES/PROCESSING
Posts: 12
Joined: 07 Mar 2018, 09:38
Gender: Male

Needing help

Post by Grande hombre »

I was told zesterday that the cwu are looking to
Get an agreement with RM on the adverse weather .
I believe that the current Parcelforce one is the preffered
Choice
Can someone post a link to this agreement if possible
Thanks in advance
TrueBlueTerrier
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
Posts: 72733
Joined: 30 Dec 2006, 10:29
Gender: Male
Location: On my couch

Needing help

Post by TrueBlueTerrier »

https://www.royalmailchat.co.uk/communi ... er#p540580" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; is an LTB from 2010 that mentions it but buggered if I can find anything on the CWU website.
All post by me in Green are Admin Posts.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.