ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!

Arnisdale, Camusbane, The Highlands - info required...

Postal workers discussion forum. Discuss the day to day life in a Blue Shirt.
wacko74
EX ROYAL MAIL
Posts: 1572
Joined: 04 Apr 2009, 20:35
Gender: Male

Arnisdale, Camusbane, The Highlands - info required...

Post by wacko74 »

Firstly I realise this is an entirely personal request and not related to the job in any way, but could I please ask the mods to leave it here in Blueshirts just for a short while for traffic?

Are there any fellow posties familiar with this very remote part of the UK?
Unlikely I know, but is there anyone on here who actually delivers there?

There's a property I'm potentially very interested in and given that I always advise people looking to buy in an unfamiliar area to seek out the local postie as the font of ALL local knowledge I thought I'd follow my own advice!

A PM from anyone who might be able to offer me any info would be great, thanks! :Very Happy