Hi all,
I am on 25 hour permanent contract and newer people are being given longer hour permanent contracts, is this right?
ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
Queue jumped on the contracted hours
-
TrueBlueTerrier
- FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
- Posts: 72733
- Joined: 30 Dec 2006, 10:29
- Gender: Male
- Location: On my couch
Queue jumped on the contracted hours
No.
Speak to rep.
Speak to rep.
All post by me in Green are Admin Posts.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
-
Destiny
- Posts: 200
- Joined: 29 Dec 2010, 10:18
- Gender: Male
- Location: North
Queue jumped on the contracted hours
Had this and no it isn't right...but without pt staff sticking together, working hours, delivery methods to challenge the behaviour Dom will/can ride the wave easily leaving Rep without a paddle.
Speak to colleagues, stand alongside the Rep for success and it does work
Speak to colleagues, stand alongside the Rep for success and it does work
-
Sousby
- Posts: 4
- Joined: 12 Oct 2017, 17:45
- Gender: Female
Queue jumped on the contracted hours
Thought this might be the case! Thank you! I will speak to rep tomorrow.
-
rehabron
- Posts: 1372
- Joined: 01 Jul 2012, 18:43
- Gender: Male
Queue jumped on the contracted hours
Lodge grievance to a stage 3 if necessarySousby wrote:Hi all,
I am on 25 hour permanent contract and newer people are being given longer hour permanent contracts, is this right?