ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
annual leave
-
Jordan47
- Posts: 1
- Joined: 28 Oct 2017, 18:28
- Gender: Male
annual leave
Could someone tell me how many days holiday a part timer gets on 30 hour permanent contract. Sorry if this has been asked before but I can’t get a clear answer. I started in November so would I have accrued some holidays for this year or do I only get to pick from April onwards?
-
Stephas
- Posts: 15
- Joined: 14 Sep 2017, 22:58
- Gender: Female
annual leave
I have no idea about how much holiday but I started at the end of October on a 20hr contract and I have 9 days to take before April.
-
joewyan
- Posts: 382
- Joined: 28 Jun 2016, 22:56
- Gender: Male
annual leave
When you start I believe you get 4 weeks 2.5 days holiday. Bank holidays are on top of this.
Yes, you will have accrued holiday. (For example if you are employed for 6 months of the year then you will have half that entitlement but you will need to see your manager and tell them you need to book some leave in this years entitlement.
Yes, you will have accrued holiday. (For example if you are employed for 6 months of the year then you will have half that entitlement but you will need to see your manager and tell them you need to book some leave in this years entitlement.