ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
Ot
-
TrueBlueTerrier
- FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
- Posts: 72733
- Joined: 30 Dec 2006, 10:29
- Gender: Male
- Location: On my couch
Ot
Yes https://www.royalmailchat.co.uk/communi ... 15&t=83136" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
All post by me in Green are Admin Posts.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
-
Celgar
- Posts: 2795
- Joined: 01 Nov 2017, 17:11
- Gender: Male
Ot
Yes. I worked my day off on 23/12/2017 so I will get that money next week instead.
The same will happen for overtime etc at the end of week commencing 25/12/2017 which will be paid a week extra later.
The same will happen for overtime etc at the end of week commencing 25/12/2017 which will be paid a week extra later.
The views I express here are mine alone and do not represent the views of Royal Mail Group.
-
joewyan
- Posts: 382
- Joined: 28 Jun 2016, 22:56
- Gender: Male
Ot
You were lucky enough to have your day off on 23/12 and you chose to work it??Celgar wrote:Yes. I worked my day off on 23/12/2017 so I will get that money next week instead.
The same will happen for overtime etc at the end of week commencing 25/12/2017 which will be paid a week extra later.