ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!

Xmas stamps

Postal workers discussion forum. Discuss the day to day life in a Blue Shirt.
Mark1968
Posts: 16
Joined: 29 Sep 2016, 20:42
Gender: Male

Xmas stamps

Post by Mark1968 »

Hi guys. I have been working for RM as a postie. What I'd like to know is do I qualify for the xmas stamps? I'm on a 12 month fixed term contract and 25hrs.

Thanks guys
TrueBlueTerrier
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
Posts: 72733
Joined: 30 Dec 2006, 10:29
Gender: Male
Location: On my couch

Xmas stamps

Post by TrueBlueTerrier »

I don't think so. In past years the cut-off date for being employed and getting the stamps was 1 September
All post by me in Green are Admin Posts.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
Glp28357
Posts: 85
Joined: 16 May 2017, 22:27
Gender: Male

Xmas stamps

Post by Glp28357 »

I would have thought that if you qualified, you would have received them by now.
Seymour Buts
Posts: 1148
Joined: 22 Jun 2017, 20:17
Gender: Male

Xmas stamps

Post by Seymour Buts »

Doesn't say how long you've been working for Royal Mail?

I didn't get them in my first year having started in early October.
Shaders
Posts: 218
Joined: 22 Jun 2010, 07:47
Gender: Male
Location: Oop North

Xmas stamps

Post by Shaders »

5 days to Christmas and still not received my stamps, thank you RM.