ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
Christmas bonus
-
robsbelly
- Posts: 18
- Joined: 26 Sep 2013, 14:56
- Gender: Male
Christmas bonus
I've heard that we will not be receiving a Christmas bonus this year. Has anybody heard the same.
Last edited by TrueBlueTerrier on 07 Dec 2017, 15:46, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Moved into correct Forum
Reason: Moved into correct Forum
-
clashcityrocker
- Posts: 16700
- Joined: 22 Sep 2009, 13:50
- Gender: Male
- Location: strummerville
Christmas bonus
No.
The societies of consumption and squandering of material resources are incompatible with the idea of economic growth and a clean planet.
-
TrueBlueTerrier
- FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
- Posts: 72733
- Joined: 30 Dec 2006, 10:29
- Gender: Male
- Location: On my couch
Christmas bonus
Sorry this isn't a News item. Also I posted an LTB about it Yesterdayrobsbelly wrote:I've heard that we will not be receiving a Christmas bonus this year. Has anybody heard the same.
https://www.royalmailchat.co.uk/communi ... 15&t=83136" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
All post by me in Green are Admin Posts.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.