ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
TALKS.
-
worktotime
- Posts: 2866
- Joined: 14 May 2010, 20:47
- Gender: Male
TALKS.
I'm guessing with nothing being mentioned or any updates there has been no agreement in these 4 weeks of talks with a mediator involved and has been a total waste of time and was a royal mail ploy to get through till new year , imo I cant see another 2 weeks cooling off period making any difference either but could be wrong , but I will stick and support the cwu on anything , but r/m have played there get out of jail card as we all know how busy it is now and any I/a would have cripple them , anyway I'm glad the shareholders and top table have made a s**t load of money with dividends. 
-
wheresourmoney
- Posts: 170
- Joined: 27 Jan 2011, 14:50
- Gender: Male
TALKS.
Clicking on link only to be told that topic doesn't exist.
-
TrueBlueTerrier
- FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
- Posts: 72733
- Joined: 30 Dec 2006, 10:29
- Gender: Male
- Location: On my couch
TALKS.
https://www.royalmailchat.co.uk/communi ... 62&t=82893" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;wheresourmoney wrote:Clicking on link only to be told that topic doesn't exist.
All post by me in Green are Admin Posts.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
-
red666bear
- Posts: 104
- Joined: 19 Dec 2009, 22:54
- Gender: Male
TALKS.
We as workers were given 11% in total so we are also shareholders. Does anyone else think we should of donated them to the cwu to put in 1 large pot and they could of continually bought other shares and eventually in years to come of become a major shareholder. You know like that guy from Arsenal who tried to get to 51%? You get the idea.worktotime wrote:I'm guessing with nothing being mentioned or any updates there has been no agreement in these 4 weeks of talks with a mediator involved and has been a total waste of time and was a royal mail ploy to get through till new year , imo I cant see another 2 weeks cooling off period making any difference either but could be wrong , but I will stick and support the cwu on anything , but r/m have played there get out of jail card as we all know how busy it is now and any I/a would have cripple them , anyway I'm glad the shareholders and top table have made a s**t load of money with dividends.