ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
Quote from Senior Manager today
-
TrueBlueTerrier
- FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
- Posts: 72733
- Joined: 30 Dec 2006, 10:29
- Gender: Male
- Location: On my couch
Quote from Senior Manager today
All post by me in Green are Admin Posts.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
-
JKSmudge
- Posts: 395
- Joined: 26 Mar 2015, 13:39
- Gender: Male
Quote from Senior Manager today
My main source of CWU info has been this website, however the constant drivel coming from RM with newsflashes on PDA and the propaganda postcards have mainly been irritating. ( Most amusing was last week when they were pleading with us to vote No AFTER most of us had already voted
The big surprise is that RM don't realise how woeful their own comms are
The big surprise is that RM don't realise how woeful their own comms are
-
lala
- Posts: 189
- Joined: 19 Oct 2012, 19:57
- Gender: Male
Quote from Senior Manager today
People in our DO who were undecided/werent going to vote are voting yes because of the endless drivel from RM. There is an indication of how bad their campaign gas been.
-
*xen*
- Posts: 53
- Joined: 20 Feb 2012, 18:52
- Gender: Male
Quote from Senior Manager today
Had they remained silent or, as they have done, bombarded us with propaganda, I suspect the result of the ballot wouldn't be much different.
This dispute has been brewing for several years now due to a gradual deterioration in working conditions and the nasty attitude towards employees that is transmitted down from the senior management.
They have massively under-estimated the strength of feeling amongst the workforce.
This dispute has been brewing for several years now due to a gradual deterioration in working conditions and the nasty attitude towards employees that is transmitted down from the senior management.
They have massively under-estimated the strength of feeling amongst the workforce.
That money talks,
I'll not deny,
I heard it once,
It said 'goodbye'.
I'll not deny,
I heard it once,
It said 'goodbye'.
-
Brandy
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 729
- Joined: 12 Sep 2011, 21:03
- Gender: Female
Quote from Senior Manager today
So very true,come on lads and lassies stick together and show RM you are not taking any more of their terrible treatment of you all*xen* wrote:Had they remained silent or, as they have done, bombarded us with propaganda, I suspect the result of the ballot wouldn't be much different.
This dispute has been brewing for several years now due to a gradual deterioration in working conditions and the nasty attitude towards employees that is transmitted down from the senior management.
They have massively under-estimated the strength of feeling amongst the workforce.
-
Spedley
- Posts: 1209
- Joined: 16 Jul 2007, 17:32
- Location: Warwickshire
Quote from Senior Manager today
I think they treated us like recent campaigns (brexit, election, trump etc) but haven't accounted for the fact that we all work in close proximity to each other and talk on a daily basis. We all see far too much of how things work and have too much invested in our jobs to just tick the easy box with the loudest voice.
I'd sack the marketing company for what appear to be very incompetent mistakes.
I'd sack the marketing company for what appear to be very incompetent mistakes.
-
k979aaa
- Posts: 12578
- Joined: 03 Sep 2007, 19:14
- Gender: Male
- Location: THE NORTH
Quote from Senior Manager today
Nothing to do with marketing companies more top down intolerable management we all suffer on a daily basis but the buck stops with her MOYA GREENE for her intransigence and pig headed attitude to us all!Spedley wrote:I think they treated us like recent campaigns (brexit, election, trump etc) but haven't accounted for the fact that we all work in close proximity to each other and talk on a daily basis. We all see far too much of how things work and have too much invested in our jobs to just tick the easy box with the loudest voice.
I'd sack the marketing company for what appear to be very incompetent mistakes.
-
Destiny
- Posts: 200
- Joined: 29 Dec 2010, 10:18
- Gender: Male
- Location: North
Quote from Senior Manager today
Quote from senior manager at our office today.
"RM Legal challenge looks to be successful in halting ballot, irregularities with acceptance times on what electioneer are acting on"
WTF that means I don't know as he smugly walked off when quizzed into sanctuary of doms office!
So bull, scaremongering or someone know different?
"RM Legal challenge looks to be successful in halting ballot, irregularities with acceptance times on what electioneer are acting on"
WTF that means I don't know as he smugly walked off when quizzed into sanctuary of doms office!
So bull, scaremongering or someone know different?
-
oypostie
- Posts: 917
- Joined: 25 Dec 2007, 13:39
Quote from Senior Manager today
If so we ballot again. Probably get an even bigger margin and the strike will end up even closer to Christmas.RM Legal challenge looks to be successful in halting ballot, irregularities with acceptance times on what electioneer are acting on
Far more sensible to talk then resort to pointless legal action. The workforce will get it's say in the end
-
SpacePhoenix
- MAIL CENTRES/PROCESSING
- Posts: 12193
- Joined: 12 Nov 2008, 17:03
- Gender: Male
Quote from Senior Manager today
Just had a quick look on Google, couldn't see anything on there, I would have expected it to be in the news somewhere if it were trueDestiny wrote:Quote from senior manager at our office today.
"RM Legal challenge looks to be successful in halting ballot, irregularities with acceptance times on what electioneer are acting on"
WTF that means I don't know as he smugly walked off when quizzed into sanctuary of doms office!
So bull, scaremongering or someone know different?
-
wandle
- Posts: 944
- Joined: 25 Feb 2011, 17:17
- Gender: Male
Quote from Senior Manager today
They can't actually halt the ballot anyway. They can make a legal challenge to have the result of said ballot declared void, if they can show irregularities in how it was carried out. But as the other posted said, they'd be mad to do so, and next time we have WTLL and the manager parrots the line 'all this uncertainty may cost us customers', I'll be the first to say 'well RM are prolonging the uncertainty by petty legal action, instead of listening to what your staff are telling you: we reject your proposals!!!'