ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!

Commsave

Postal workers discussion forum. Discuss the day to day life in a Blue Shirt.
Lynethb31
Posts: 8
Joined: 01 Aug 2017, 20:57
Gender: Female

Commsave

Post by Lynethb31 »

Hi guys I have recently put in an application for a loan with commsave I got a text to say it's with the loan officers then two days later received an email with my loan agreement on so I emailed them asking if that meant I was accepted it's all signed but all they could tell me is it's with the loan officers and can take a few working days to be dealt with ! My question is has anyone had this and been approved thanks
Creditshampoo
Posts: 1189
Joined: 06 Oct 2014, 19:48
Gender: Male

Commsave

Post by Creditshampoo »

I normally have the money go in a day after they say it's with the loan officers
Lynethb31
Posts: 8
Joined: 01 Aug 2017, 20:57
Gender: Female

Commsave

Post by Lynethb31 »

Thanks for your reply
It's the first time I've applied for a loan with them the indtroductory loan do they usually send you , your agreement if your accepted
Creditshampoo
Posts: 1189
Joined: 06 Oct 2014, 19:48
Gender: Male

Commsave

Post by Creditshampoo »

You get a text saying it's with the loan officers and then Another the next day normally saying the money till be cleared by 6pm or around that time anyway
Lynethb31
Posts: 8
Joined: 01 Aug 2017, 20:57
Gender: Female

Commsave

Post by Lynethb31 »

Ah they text me on Tuesday had an email with agreement today so I emailed back asking if I had been accepted they said they are short staffed and it's with the loans officers I'm just hoping that the loan agreement is good news
max power
Posts: 113
Joined: 13 Sep 2007, 21:30

Commsave

Post by max power »

you should be fine
its a brilliant loan and very little interest to pay back
the can take up until 8pm to put money in account though
Lynethb31
Posts: 8
Joined: 01 Aug 2017, 20:57
Gender: Female

Commsave

Post by Lynethb31 »

I've still heard nothing :( I was relying on it aswell I'm assuming I've been declined with how long it's took