ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
Annoying
-
GT85
- Posts: 365
- Joined: 26 Nov 2013, 20:02
- Gender: Male
- Location: ASDO
Annoying
Yep it's that time of year again, you walk up the path and the unseen spider web wraps around your face, you're stood at the door arms flapping around like a lunatic trying to remove the stuff when the customer answers the door as they have spotted you coming up the path pre web attack and are wondering why you have taken so long to put the mail through. Then 5 mins later there is that tickle at the back of your neck when the spider is on the move 
Last edited by GT85 on 26 Aug 2017, 21:25, edited 1 time in total.
We're all here because we're not all there
-
TrueBlueTerrier
- FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
- Posts: 72733
- Joined: 30 Dec 2006, 10:29
- Gender: Male
- Location: On my couch
Annoying


All post by me in Green are Admin Posts.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
-
Darwinsdad
- Posts: 78
- Joined: 07 Mar 2016, 18:40
- Gender: Male
Annoying
My mistake. Was listening to Absolute 70s as I typed and he was playing. Guess I've just proved my other half right. Man can't multi-taskmidegarelu wrote:Darwinsdad wrote:And the Desmond Dekker song goes through your head, "Everybody was Kung Fu fighting..........."
Pedantic Carl Douglas.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jhUkGIsKvn0" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;