ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!

New car winners

Postal workers discussion forum. Discuss the day to day life in a Blue Shirt.
maisymoo04
Posts: 2226
Joined: 07 Apr 2010, 17:11
Gender: Male
Location: You dont want to no

fiesta winners

Post by maisymoo04 »

anyone on the site lucky enough to win one of the fiestas for 100% attendance :Very Happy
"Some day I will have the bottle to take the money"
worktotime
Posts: 2866
Joined: 14 May 2010, 20:47
Gender: Male

fiesta winners

Post by worktotime »

nahh I doubt it , another load of false promises, lol
Spedley
Posts: 1209
Joined: 16 Jul 2007, 17:32
Location: Warwickshire

fiesta winners

Post by Spedley »

I bought one with my colleague shares!
robbertwhitton
Posts: 1132
Joined: 30 Aug 2010, 19:06
Gender: Male

New car winners

Post by robbertwhitton »

Any news on the new car winners,who they are do we get to know?? It can't be yet another con surely?? they wouldn't would they??? that's not like this company??
barrychuckle
Posts: 144
Joined: 16 Jan 2008, 17:40

New car winners

Post by barrychuckle »

As mentioned on a previous topic a guy in our office was told a couple of weeks ago that he has won one.
rogersh
MAIL CENTRES/PROCESSING
Posts: 1374
Joined: 26 Oct 2011, 11:31
Gender: Male

New car winners

Post by rogersh »

We have the same rumour at our RDC that we have a winner in our midst. As posted on a similar thread i was
expecting to see 11 smiling faces holding keys on the front page of the courier this month.. Maybe in a future edition!. I was not too disappointed not to win as I do not drive, However I do cycle to work on a bike purchased under the CyclePlus scheme.
Perhaps Royal Mail could have a similar scheme with new bikes as the prizes. I suggest they have a "live" draw on RMtv!
Lounge Lizard
EX ROYAL MAIL
Posts: 9458
Joined: 06 Aug 2007, 21:54

New car winners

Post by Lounge Lizard »

Surely there will soon have to be another such competition running until the end of December as it's for all those who are NOT OFF with sickness or ON STRIKE. :thumbup :cuppa :cuppa
britwrit
MAIL CENTRES/PROCESSING
Posts: 966
Joined: 22 Apr 2007, 15:12

New car winners

Post by britwrit »

When you work for RM, every day's a party.

ACTUAL true life photo from my MC and not just some photo I plucked off Google....

Image
Mobey
Posts: 291
Joined: 26 Jul 2016, 11:54
Gender: Male

New car winners

Post by Mobey »

That's the scenes in every delivery office after the weekly brief by the dom, who has said that the tracked success rate is 0.05% higher than last weeks.

:nana
greengiant
EX ROYAL MAIL
Posts: 1268
Joined: 24 Mar 2014, 19:40
Gender: Male

New car winners

Post by greengiant »

A Ford Fiesta?

I'm surprised Royal Mail didn't get a good deal on Peugeot Bipper Tepee's, which are after all just a RM van with seats in the back!
peugeot_2010_biptepee.jpg
:wink:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
nickbsmooth
Posts: 279
Joined: 25 Jan 2013, 14:19
Gender: Male
Location: South East

New car winners

Post by nickbsmooth »

A better incentive would be to win 6months paid leave based on FT hours ;).
Or one weeks worth of Moya's income
TrueBlueTerrier
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
Posts: 72733
Joined: 30 Dec 2006, 10:29
Gender: Male
Location: On my couch

New car winners

Post by TrueBlueTerrier »

Mobey wrote:That's the scenes in every delivery office after the weekly brief by the dom, who has said that the tracked success rate is 0.05% higher than last weeks.

:nana
Just been passed this photo of an Regional Managers meeting.

Image
All post by me in Green are Admin Posts.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.