ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!

New cars on Moyas drive

Postal workers discussion forum. Discuss the day to day life in a Blue Shirt.
postmanpleb
Posts: 34
Joined: 22 Sep 2016, 18:59
Gender: Male

New cars on Moyas drive

Post by postmanpleb »

I heard a rumour yesterday that several brand new cars were seen on Moya's drive. She has not not had any sickies lately, so she probably deserves them.

Up the pinks
rogersh
MAIL CENTRES/PROCESSING
Posts: 1374
Joined: 26 Oct 2011, 11:31
Gender: Male

New cars on Moyas drive

Post by rogersh »

postmanpleb wrote:I heard a rumour yesterday that several brand new cars were seen on Moya's drive. She has not not had any sickies lately, so she probably deserves them.

Up the pinks
I was expecting to see 11 smiling faces holding keys on the front page of the courier this month.. Maybe in a future edition!. I was not too disappointed not to win as I do not drive, However I do cycle to work on a bike purchased under the CyclePlus scheme.
Perhaps Royal Mail could have a similar scheme with new bikes as the prizes. I suggest they have a "live" draw on RMtv!