ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!

Uniform Returns Form

Postal workers discussion forum. Discuss the day to day life in a Blue Shirt.
Interested-seeker
Posts: 442
Joined: 20 Feb 2017, 11:50
Gender: Female

Uniform Returns Form

Post by Interested-seeker »

Hi everyone,

Annoyingly the last two times that I have ordered uniform, they have arrived with no return form. I need to send some uniform back now and can't without this form. Can i just write my details in there?

Actually might just ring uniform helpline and see what they say.

Thanks

UPDATE: SORTED. In case anyone else has the same issue, ring up the uniform helpline number and discuss it with them. They are emailing me the form this afternoon and posting the size uniform that I want today. Also, another tip is if you are an average sized woman get the XS Cagoule as the others are way too big!
Lounge Lizard
EX ROYAL MAIL
Posts: 9458
Joined: 06 Aug 2007, 21:54

Uniform Returns Form

Post by Lounge Lizard »

Surely it's easier to pack it up, address it to Dimensions and leave it with the missorts. :thumbup :cuppa
maisymoo04
Posts: 2226
Joined: 07 Apr 2010, 17:11
Gender: Male
Location: You dont want to no

Uniform Returns Form

Post by maisymoo04 »

never used a return form ever since av been in job seeks dim just reorders a new one :cool :cool
"Some day I will have the bottle to take the money"
Interested-seeker
Posts: 442
Joined: 20 Feb 2017, 11:50
Gender: Female

Uniform Returns Form

Post by Interested-seeker »

Lounge Lizard wrote:Surely it's easier to pack it up, address it to Dimensions and leave it with the missorts. :thumbup :cuppa
Lol, I might have to do this actually as they still haven't emailed me the form!