ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
Footwear for Big Feet
-
rich7673
- Posts: 7
- Joined: 09 Mar 2017, 21:24
- Gender: Male
Footwear for Big Feet
Anyone with Size 13-14 (Euro 48.5) feet got any suggestions on which footwear to order ? The 3rd pair I've received are Magnum safety boots that weigh 900 grams each compared to my own Merrels I'm still using since I started,which weigh 500 grams apiece. Doing 11-12 miles a day isn't going to be pleasant in these hefty Magnum flippers! Main problem is none of them fit, Size 13 in the trainer type first sent were too small, size 14's too big and no half sizes, apparently they do the magnums in half sizes, but like I say they are very heavy, and my feet would probably sweat to pieces and disintegrate on days like today in 31 degrees of heat 
-
donein
- Posts: 136
- Joined: 10 Sep 2007, 10:53
- Location: north devon
Footwear for Big Feet
i must admit magnums are a touch heavy but you don,t have to wear them in to begin with just my opinion bud 
-
ted_e_bear
- Posts: 4110
- Joined: 03 Sep 2012, 19:37
- Gender: Male
Footwear for Big Feet
These look ok
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
-
bustedflush
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 1493
- Joined: 16 Feb 2013, 11:19
- Gender: Male
Footwear for Big Feet
Had to laugh at that one......ted_e_bear wrote:These look ok
But the managers certainly won't lend you those, so I suggest the OP gets dispensation to order a similar spec product privately and get the RM donation towards them.
-
rich7673
- Posts: 7
- Joined: 09 Mar 2017, 21:24
- Gender: Male
Footwear for Big Feet
I tried those, too smallted_e_bear wrote:These look ok