ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!

Maternity uniform - does it exist?

Postal workers discussion forum. Discuss the day to day life in a Blue Shirt.
BoBo90
Posts: 4
Joined: 21 May 2017, 17:45
Gender: Female

Maternity uniform - does it exist?

Post by BoBo90 »

Hi,

I am 4 months pregnant and my current uniform is getting quite tight! I have looked online but can't see any maternity uniform. Do RM actually provide maternity uniform and does anyone know what it's like?

I don't have access to the Dimensions ordering website (never given a username etc) as our office just order for us so can't look on there.
South_London_Postie
Posts: 306
Joined: 18 Nov 2016, 19:58
Gender: Male

Maternity uniform - does it exist?

Post by South_London_Postie »

Congratulations !

I don't believe there is specific uniform for expectant mothers, but I have never checked to be honest.

User name = Payroll number

Password = Delivery (Capital D)

You can use the details above to login and order some larger clothes.
doorstepped
Posts: 1063
Joined: 10 Oct 2011, 23:17
Gender: Male
Location: Somewhere west of London

Maternity uniform - does it exist?

Post by doorstepped »

There are maternity smock like tops you can order, I know that for sure.
TrueBlueTerrier
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
Posts: 72733
Joined: 30 Dec 2006, 10:29
Gender: Male
Location: On my couch

Maternity uniform - does it exist?

Post by TrueBlueTerrier »

BoBo90 wrote:Hi,

I am 4 months pregnant and my current uniform is getting quite tight! I have looked online but can't see any maternity uniform. Do RM actually provide maternity uniform and does anyone know what it's like?

I don't have access to the Dimensions ordering website (never given a username etc) as our office just order for us so can't look on there.

Congrats.

Don't forget to get the CWU and the managers involved. Under current law they have to regularly risk assess the walk and any issues surrounding the pregnancy.

Some reading for you: http://www.cwuyouth.org/assets/cwu/lega ... acts_R.pdf" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; MATERNITY RIGHTs Fact sheet FOR MEMBERS WHO WORK IN ROYAL MAIL
All post by me in Green are Admin Posts.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
crazyshrew
Posts: 584
Joined: 19 Jun 2011, 16:58
Gender: Female
Location: Coastal, South West

Maternity uniform - does it exist?

Post by crazyshrew »

Maternity stuff does exist, maternity trousers and a choice of a couple of tops.

Your manager should be able to order it for you
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
BoBo90
Posts: 4
Joined: 21 May 2017, 17:45
Gender: Female

Maternity uniform - does it exist?

Post by BoBo90 »

Oh my, those are some sexy tops!

Thank you for the info everyone =)