ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
pda Navigation
-
Kings Norton
- Posts: 320
- Joined: 20 Nov 2012, 17:20
- Gender: Male
pda Navigation
How can one turn off the pda Navigation every little cul de sac I go down it sparks off about turn around and go back but I never even set it, its doing my head in every day even tried to turn the volume down but when I scan a packet the volume comes loud again, its going under a big wagon if it continues. any idea guys?
-
CPTNemoUK
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 707
- Joined: 03 Oct 2013, 10:13
- Gender: Male
pda Navigation
You could always stick it under a big wagon
. I know what you mean though. Many of time it just randomly starts giving me directions for no reason. 
-
Lounge Lizard
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 9458
- Joined: 06 Aug 2007, 21:54
pda Navigation
Do as it saysKings Norton wrote:How can one turn off the pda Navigation every little cul de sac I go down it sparks off about turn around and go back but I never even set it, its doing my head in every day even tried to turn the volume down but when I scan a packet the volume comes loud again, its going under a big wagon if it continues. any idea guys?
-
Glenno
- Posts: 1491
- Joined: 05 Jun 2007, 13:12
pda Navigation
Whilst delivering hit the power button and the PDA is then locked until you hit the power button again which then awakes the PDA simples

-
number one
- Posts: 1324
- Joined: 19 Aug 2009, 21:20
- Gender: Male
pda Navigation
I have managed to do all kinds of things with the new PDA's in error but when I try and do it again I can not figure out how I did it. I've dialled 999, put the sat nav on, turned it into a camera, turned the volume down/off. A quick press of the top button seems to reset then just carry on as normal.
-
lostinthepost
- Posts: 20
- Joined: 19 Dec 2008, 16:05
- Gender: Male
pda Navigation
Not sure how to turn off the actual sat nav, but you can turn off the robot lady by cancelling the route from within the app.
-
sussexlad
- Posts: 161
- Joined: 28 Oct 2013, 21:52
- Gender: Male
pda Navigation
Just hold down the power button and press reset. When the PDA restarts the sat nav will not be active.
-
Interested-seeker
- Posts: 442
- Joined: 20 Feb 2017, 11:50
- Gender: Female
pda Navigation
Hi there,number one wrote:I have managed to do all kinds of things with the new PDA's in error but when I try and do it again I can not figure out how I did it. I've dialled 999, put the sat nav on, turned it into a camera, turned the volume down/off. A quick press of the top button seems to reset then just carry on as normal.
How do you put the sat nav on?