ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!

My bundle insurances- anyone use?

Postal workers discussion forum. Discuss the day to day life in a Blue Shirt.
Babytel2017
Posts: 4
Joined: 26 Feb 2017, 20:04
Gender: Female

My bundle insurances- anyone use?

Post by Babytel2017 »

Hi
I'm looking at my yearly entitlement on my bundle, I'm currently changing my life and critical illness cover for a new mortgage and the Royal Mail comparisons look too cheap!!! Does anyone have these?
dounome
Posts: 91
Joined: 29 Dec 2006, 16:21

My bundle insurances- anyone use?

Post by dounome »

I use life cover for myself and my wife, underwritten by Zurich so i can only assume its ok, as you say very cheap compared to the market outwith Royal Mail which i suppose is the reason its offered otherwise why bother offering if it isnt competititve.
hans solo
Posts: 3288
Joined: 06 Feb 2011, 18:08
Gender: Male

My bundle insurances- anyone use?

Post by hans solo »

wouldnt give them the steam of my s**t
Babytel2017
Posts: 4
Joined: 26 Feb 2017, 20:04
Gender: Female

My bundle insurances- anyone use?

Post by Babytel2017 »

I take it you mean Royal Mail lol the money goes to Zurich not Royal Mail