ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!

Carried over leave

Postal workers discussion forum. Discuss the day to day life in a Blue Shirt.
smok3y666
Posts: 753
Joined: 21 Dec 2008, 10:47
Gender: Male

Carried over leave

Post by smok3y666 »

Moved to RM from PF begining Jan, it has taken a month to get my leave card sent through. The leave card does not show my leave carried over from the preious year (so i'm told) which is 5 days. Besides asking my previous manager is there anyone else I can turn to as I've been told it's my problem and I need to sort it. My current manager said that my leave card will not show carried over leave just what i've taken up until now. In fact it seems that whenever you have a problem it's always your problem and you have to solve it but that's another thread.
gaza
Posts: 4
Joined: 18 Dec 2008, 19:58
Gender: Male

Carried over leave

Post by gaza »

Hi, can you phone human resources on your payslip to see if they can help you.
WOBBLY
Posts: 362
Joined: 27 Apr 2012, 13:19
Gender: Male

Carried over leave

Post by WOBBLY »

Phone HR, they should have a record. Failing that phone your old manager, or even better (if possible) go and see them.
I always keep leave cards for this exact reason, it provides a paper trail of what leave I have or haven't taken!