ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!

Payslips and P60

Postal workers discussion forum. Discuss the day to day life in a Blue Shirt.
Chewster
Posts: 527
Joined: 15 Jan 2016, 12:34
Gender: Male

Payslips and P60

Post by Chewster »

Someone asked the other day, but to expand on their question, would HR be able to give me LOADS of past payslips? Hoping to apply for a mortgage soon and these weekly payslips tend to go walkabout fairly often. And am I also right in saying that either HR or the DOM should be able to get me my P60s for the last (up to) 3 years?
Chewster
Posts: 527
Joined: 15 Jan 2016, 12:34
Gender: Male

Payslips and P60

Post by Chewster »

Also on the topic of mortgages, I know that some employers offer related benefits and deals, does RM offer us anything like that?
toomuchcoke
Posts: 309
Joined: 05 Jun 2011, 18:15
Gender: Male

Payslips and P60

Post by toomuchcoke »

Chewster wrote:Also on the topic of mortgages, I know that some employers offer related benefits and deals, does RM offer us anything like that?
I think the Post Office bank has been known to offer slightly better deals to us on occasion? Don't know whether that includes/has included mortgage deals but might be worth a look? Also, checking the "Perks and Discounts" section of the My Bundle stuff might reveal some discounts that could be useful for someone buying a new home. (At a first glance there doesn't appear to be anything mortgage or insurance related, but e.g. a 7% discount at Ikea might be considered nice to have by some.)
Darwinsdad
Posts: 78
Joined: 07 Mar 2016, 18:40
Gender: Male

Payslips and P60

Post by Darwinsdad »

I requested a replacement P60 a couple of years ago and was sent a 'statement of earnings'. Can't for the life of me remember if it was RMs HR or my previous employer though
daveyeff
Posts: 4699
Joined: 12 Mar 2010, 19:38
Gender: Male

Payslips and P60

Post by daveyeff »

I was sent out 3 months back payslips (as I requested) when I switched lenders a few yrs back.