I'm missing eleven hours worth of overtime that I did last week on my wage slip this week. That's working my day off and one SA that's missing.
Could it be anything to do with the bank holidays that were this week or something?
ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
Missing eleven hours overtime.
-
SpacePhoenix
- MAIL CENTRES/PROCESSING
- Posts: 12191
- Joined: 12 Nov 2008, 17:03
- Gender: Male
Missing eleven hours overtime.
Probably down to the cut-off time for entering stuff into PSP to make the payroll processingcamelelf wrote:I'm missing eleven hours worth of overtime that I did last week on my wage slip this week. That's working my day off and one SA that's missing.
Could it be anything to do with the bank holidays that were this week or something?
-
doorstepped
- Posts: 1063
- Joined: 10 Oct 2011, 23:17
- Gender: Male
- Location: Somewhere west of London
Missing eleven hours overtime.
I am missing my day off and SA from Saturday last week.
but I knew I would be as dom advised everyone that this could happen.
but I knew I would be as dom advised everyone that this could happen.
-
telithowitis
- Posts: 149
- Joined: 03 Aug 2016, 20:19
- Gender: Male
Missing eleven hours overtime.
Slightly different subject but if you are a part timer and down for scheduled overtime but finish early do you still sign for it?
Reason I ask is recently we finished early, I had been working with a full timer he signs out gets full day's pay and I didn't sign the OT sheet as I hadn't worked the extra 40 mins.
Reason I ask is recently we finished early, I had been working with a full timer he signs out gets full day's pay and I didn't sign the OT sheet as I hadn't worked the extra 40 mins.