ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
Any ordered these wellies off Dimensions?
-
datasaint
- Posts: 1541
- Joined: 22 Sep 2008, 17:19
- Gender: Male
Any ordered these wellies off Dimensions?
These are a new addition? I thought only staff with a specific need i.e. those on rurals could order them? What's the sizing like if you got a pair? I know wellies tend to be bigger than normal shoe sizes.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
-
glenfiddich
- Posts: 1012
- Joined: 03 Oct 2007, 13:15
Any ordered these wellies off Dimensions?
I got some quite a few years ago gave em to the wife as they were useless for delivery welly slap and awkward for driving in 