ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!

Mybundle

Postal workers discussion forum. Discuss the day to day life in a Blue Shirt.
Joelongi
Posts: 1
Joined: 06 Nov 2016, 16:06
Gender: Male

Mybundle

Post by Joelongi »

Someone could help me pls.
Why I can't open or go to mybundle.myroyalmail.com
I filled username(pay numbers) and then password
But nothing happening!!!
Cheers
MADMAX007
Posts: 3
Joined: 15 Oct 2009, 23:13
Gender: Male

Mybundle

Post by MADMAX007 »

I am having the same problem!!!
Have been sent out 4 lots of passwords now and still not working, comes up as if have pressed forgot password icon :sad:
Getting annoying now, anyone know what to do or who to contact regarding this??
matthew68
Posts: 516
Joined: 16 Feb 2011, 22:10
Gender: Male

Mybundle

Post by matthew68 »

MADMAX007 wrote:I am having the same problem!!!
Have been sent out 4 lots of passwords now and still not working, comes up as if have pressed forgot password icon :sad:
Getting annoying now, anyone know what to do or who to contact regarding this??
its useless keeps happening to me as well they keep sending new password but same thing!
springs
MAIL CENTRES/PROCESSING
Posts: 38
Joined: 10 Oct 2007, 17:26

Mybundle

Post by springs »

I had this problem phoned the help line up she said to me put in pay number then try abc123 or abc1234 think its the second one this at least got me into the system to allow me to set things up and input a new password worth a try nothing to lose might get you in