ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!

Mileage expenses

Postal workers discussion forum. Discuss the day to day life in a Blue Shirt.
bettyflo16
Posts: 12
Joined: 16 Sep 2015, 14:17
Gender: Female

Mileage expenses

Post by bettyflo16 »

As a reserve, I drive my own car to a few different villages every week and claim the mileage. I use to get the payment regularly but I've received nothing since June. Some managers keep on top of things but others clearly don't care that I'm out of pocket by over £200 now, and brush me off with a 'I'll get round to it'. Any ideas what I can do? And why do the managers keep changing around all the time?
Thanks
TrueBlueTerrier
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
Posts: 72733
Joined: 30 Dec 2006, 10:29
Gender: Male
Location: On my couch

Mileage expenses

Post by TrueBlueTerrier »

If you have givn them reasonable chances then get the union involved with a view to rising a grievance
All post by me in Green are Admin Posts.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
97gaz
EX ROYAL MAIL
Posts: 1023
Joined: 17 Dec 2008, 10:15
Gender: Male

Mileage expenses

Post by 97gaz »

W