ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!

Do we still get SA payments when on holiday?

Postal workers discussion forum. Discuss the day to day life in a Blue Shirt.
camelelf
Posts: 64
Joined: 17 Oct 2015, 18:15
Gender: Male

Do we still get SA payments when on holiday?

Post by camelelf »

So I'm talking about delivery staff who do them as overtime.

I'm positive that I got paid an average of the previous 4 weeks worth of SA payments when on leave. Has anything happened to that?

I was on leave last week, and the week before that I did 5 SAs and got 5 SAs worth on my wage slip last week, which is how it works as overtime is paid the week after, right?

Fast forward to this week and I haven't got any SA payments on my slip, despite doing 14 SAs in the four weeks running up to my week off.
maninred
Posts: 213
Joined: 26 Nov 2010, 20:11
Gender: Male
Location: In trouble....again

Do we still get SA payments when on holiday?

Post by maninred »

You should do. See your manager ASAP.
TrueBlueTerrier
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
Posts: 72733
Joined: 30 Dec 2006, 10:29
Gender: Male
Location: On my couch

Do we still get SA payments when on holiday?

Post by TrueBlueTerrier »

http://www.royalmailchat.co.uk/communit ... 53&t=61963" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
All post by me in Green are Admin Posts.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.