What is the site to order rm uniform ?
What is the username and password ?
Can any1 explain how I order uniform from the site. I jus click what I want and size I want ?
Once I ordered will it show my office address where my uniform will be delivered to ?
I usually print out a paper with my full name and pay number and uniform and size I want and then I give the paper to my manager and he orders it for me. I get my uinform in few days.
Thnx if any1 can help
ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
Rm uniform order site
-
NewPostieUK
- Posts: 2104
- Joined: 06 Jan 2008, 21:38
- Gender: Male
- Location: SickAsAChipLand
Rm uniform order site
https://duos.dimensionscorporatewear.co ... sCookies=1" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Your pay number is the log in and Delivery is the password (unless it's changed).
Down the left click 'place an order' then browse the stuff available. Select size and quantity the 'add'.
Keep clicking next, add your managers name where is asks.
Your pay number is the log in and Delivery is the password (unless it's changed).
Down the left click 'place an order' then browse the stuff available. Select size and quantity the 'add'.
Keep clicking next, add your managers name where is asks.
-
wazz
- Posts: 59
- Joined: 29 Dec 2011, 19:35
- Gender: Male
Rm uniform order site
Thnx for the replyNewPostieUK wrote:https://duos.dimensionscorporatewear.co ... sCookies=1
Your pay number is the log in and Delivery is the password (unless it's changed).
Down the left click 'place an order' then browse the stuff available. Select size and quantity the 'add'.
Keep clicking next, add your managers name where is asks.
On the uniform it says how much each item cost. Will I need to pay ?
Do I have to write anything in the additional notes box or delivery instructions box ?
Where it says Your PO reference manager name box will I need put his full name. First name and second name ?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
-
TrueBlueTerrier
- FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
- Posts: 72733
- Joined: 30 Dec 2006, 10:29
- Gender: Male
- Location: On my couch
Rm uniform order site
On the uniform it says how much each item cost. Will I need to pay ? - never seen that are you sure. Anyway the answer is no - Uniform is provided free.
Do I have to write anything in the additional notes box or delivery instructions box ? - yes the reasons for requiring new items. Delivery Instructions, yes if you need them. I don't so I never fill it in.
Where it says Your PO reference manager name box will I need put his full name. First name and second name ? - Yes
Do I have to write anything in the additional notes box or delivery instructions box ? - yes the reasons for requiring new items. Delivery Instructions, yes if you need them. I don't so I never fill it in.
Where it says Your PO reference manager name box will I need put his full name. First name and second name ? - Yes
All post by me in Green are Admin Posts.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
-
NewPostieUK
- Posts: 2104
- Joined: 06 Jan 2008, 21:38
- Gender: Male
- Location: SickAsAChipLand
Rm uniform order site
Really? I can't see any prices. No you don't have to pay.wazz wrote: On the uniform it says how much each item cost.
-
antcpfc
- Posts: 629
- Joined: 18 Sep 2007, 17:25
Rm uniform order site
Tried to order two pairs of trousers today.It said I had exceeded my entitlement.
I order them for work ,I wouldn't order them unless I needed them but they think we use them outside work.
Slider tool. Lol.
-
wazz
- Posts: 59
- Joined: 29 Dec 2011, 19:35
- Gender: Male
Rm uniform order site
I just logged on this uniform site. It then asked me change password so I did.
It it suppose to ask me change password ??
It it suppose to ask me change password ??
-
LaggyBand
- Posts: 1065
- Joined: 29 Jun 2015, 14:07
- Gender: Male
Rm uniform order site
Maybe they accidentally leaked the new site showing the prices we'll be paying as part of their deal..
Sorry couldn't resist
Sorry couldn't resist
-
TrueBlueTerrier
- FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
- Posts: 72733
- Joined: 30 Dec 2006, 10:29
- Gender: Male
- Location: On my couch
Rm uniform order site
wazz wrote:I just logged on this uniform site. It then asked me change password so I did.
It it suppose to ask me change password ??
Yes.
Otherwise, everyone would have the same password and people could order without you knowing.
All post by me in Green are Admin Posts.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.