ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!

Sunday premium is it pensionable?

Postal workers discussion forum. Discuss the day to day life in a Blue Shirt.
stuboy43
Posts: 2
Joined: 10 Sep 2009, 19:32
Gender: Male

Sunday premium is it pensionable?

Post by stuboy43 »

Hi,trying to find out if Sunday premium is pensionable for upcoming MTSF re pick.

Been told by fellow blue-shirts that MTSF is done on night allowance and that Sunday premium is not recognised,I am sure Sunday premium is pensionable,so it should come under MTFS

If under the re-pick I do not get a Sunday night duty am I entitled to get Sunday premium for the 3 yrs,been receiving premium for over 16 yrs.

Does mention on the MTSF agreement Pensionable pay,so is Sunday premium pensionable?