ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
cutting off...
-
chillout1571
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 82
- Joined: 19 Aug 2015, 18:25
- Gender: Male
cutting off...
Does anyone else have problems with managers and other members of staff when cutting off? It's always wish a big deal. Why?! I know I shouldn't care, and it's up to me, however it's always such a bother.
-
PHARRY
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 327
- Joined: 04 Nov 2013, 17:56
- Gender: Male
cutting off...
It's only the lazy buggers who cut off
-
chillout1571
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 82
- Joined: 19 Aug 2015, 18:25
- Gender: Male
cutting off...
Haha, or the people who only want their contracted hours.PHARRY wrote:It's only the lazy buggers who cut off
-
Postie45
- Posts: 2160
- Joined: 21 Aug 2012, 23:05
- Gender: Male
cutting off...
unfortunately thats the choice we have to make when cutting off, you can control whether or not you want to do overtime, you cant really control other peoples reactions. There shouldnt be any pressure put on to you to do overtime tho, that would need to be reported to the union rep.chillout1571 wrote:Does anyone else have problems with managers and other members of staff when cutting off? It's always wish a big deal. Why?! I know I shouldn't care, and it's up to me, however it's always such a bother.
-
eastie
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 2234
- Joined: 16 Jun 2011, 15:32
- Gender: Male
cutting off...
Some people have a life outside RMPHARRY wrote:It's only the lazy buggers who cut off
-
worktotime
- Posts: 2866
- Joined: 14 May 2010, 20:47
- Gender: Male
cutting off...
do you start before your time (un paid) not have a m/r , and not use the methods by any chance ? its the same as any other job you have a start and FINISH time and if the workload is unmanageable within that time that tuff s**t. so it has nothing to do with being lazy , get a life.PHARRY wrote:It's only the lazy buggers who cut off
-
bigbazza
- Posts: 113
- Joined: 15 Feb 2010, 19:28
- Gender: Male
cutting off...
I bet your a gaffer or one of his mates brown nosing and mopping all the cut offs up for free.PHARRY wrote:It's only the lazy buggers who cut off
People do have a life out side work so it's not right you calling people lazy if they only want to work till finish time.
-
TrueBlueTerrier
- FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
- Posts: 72727
- Joined: 30 Dec 2006, 10:29
- Gender: Male
- Location: On my couch
cutting off...

Some members need to check their sarcasm metres as there has been a rash of failure reported.
All post by me in Green are Admin Posts.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
-
postslippete
- Posts: 4194
- Joined: 14 Jul 2014, 16:27
- Gender: Male
cutting off...
If I was a gaffer I would prefer to take just a few loops of someone's delivery than listen to 10 hours of Justin Bieber nonstop in the office everyday.
On the face of it, shareholder value is the dumbest idea in the world.
-
postie1975
- Posts: 30
- Joined: 25 Oct 2014, 15:51
- Gender: Male
cutting off...
In at 05:55 prepping in your house holds by any chance or did you take them home to do in your plentiful sparetime??PHARRY wrote:It's only the lazy buggers who cut off
-
Pidleypoo
- Posts: 705
- Joined: 17 Dec 2014, 10:05
- Gender: Male
cutting off...
World class trolling that is.PHARRY wrote:It's only the lazy buggers who cut off
-
trix138
- Posts: 13
- Joined: 24 Oct 2013, 14:56
- Gender: Male
cutting off...
I found the only problem with cutting off, is you get it back the next day and so on. So for 20 minutes extra I'd rather stay out (which I know a lot of you won't agree with)
-
PHARRY
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 327
- Joined: 04 Nov 2013, 17:56
- Gender: Male
cutting off...
I agree trouble with cutting off you get double next day so you might aswell carry on and finish the walk
-
PHARRY
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 327
- Joined: 04 Nov 2013, 17:56
- Gender: Male
cutting off...
Taking households is a good idea it will save time prepping them at work
-
Chewster
- Posts: 527
- Joined: 15 Jan 2016, 12:34
- Gender: Male
cutting off...
I've had that problem when the floater has cut off on my day off, it's a bugger. Personally, I don't see why anyone would cut off for the sake of something like 20 minutes (unless of course one has arrangements to keep).trix138 wrote:I found the only problem with cutting off, is you get it back the next day and so on. So for 20 minutes extra I'd rather stay out (which I know a lot of you won't agree with)