ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
What's he about to say ?
-
ted_e_bear
- Posts: 4109
- Joined: 03 Sep 2012, 19:37
- Gender: Male
What's he about to say ?
OK so it's page 2 of this month's courier, any suggestions what priceless comment prince Philip will come out with ?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
-
TrueBlueTerrier
- FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
- Posts: 72727
- Joined: 30 Dec 2006, 10:29
- Gender: Male
- Location: On my couch
What's he about to say ?
he already made the gaffe
http://www.royalmailchat.co.uk/communit ... 18&t=74304" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
http://www.royalmailchat.co.uk/communit ... 18&t=74304" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
All post by me in Green are Admin Posts.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
-
HarryPoorer
- Posts: 112
- Joined: 06 Jul 2011, 21:07
- Gender: Male
What's he about to say ?
"The cost of a bloody stamp these days MoYra "!
-
dids620
- Posts: 80
- Joined: 02 Mar 2010, 15:23
- Gender: Male
What's he about to say ?
"What's the hold up with the wage negotiations? You know the frontline staff should've had a wage increase 6 weeks ago!!!"
-
aintsayin6766997
- Posts: 21
- Joined: 24 Jan 2012, 16:53
- Gender: Male
What's he about to say ?
Can I squeeze my parcel into your slot?
..or stuff it in the shitter 'round the back.
If I cant get it in,
my packets too big and your box is too thin,
or you cry "Is that all you've got...
...I dont want no bills!'?
"Well, lucky lush I'll give no frills and Bills got Kate so he dont want you, but I've a delivery you'll remember verily and viagra to give it a boost, and KY jelly, vagisil for the smelly so whilst the Queens not looking lets roost"
..or stuff it in the shitter 'round the back.
If I cant get it in,
my packets too big and your box is too thin,
or you cry "Is that all you've got...
...I dont want no bills!'?
"Well, lucky lush I'll give no frills and Bills got Kate so he dont want you, but I've a delivery you'll remember verily and viagra to give it a boost, and KY jelly, vagisil for the smelly so whilst the Queens not looking lets roost"
-
Darren Bent
- Posts: 2150
- Joined: 05 Oct 2007, 15:38
- Gender: Male
- Location: Pride Park, Derby, DE24 8XL
What's he about to say ?
I remember good old days when I have my post at breakfast time.