Does it happen automatically or do I have to go chasing it?
Thanks
ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
Pay increase at 6 months
-
Pathfinder
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 208
- Joined: 17 Aug 2015, 13:50
- Gender: Male
-
doorstepped
- Posts: 1063
- Joined: 10 Oct 2011, 23:17
- Gender: Male
- Location: Somewhere west of London
Pay increase at 6 months
will happen automatically at 6 months and 12 months
-
Pathfinder
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 208
- Joined: 17 Aug 2015, 13:50
- Gender: Male
Pay increase at 6 months
Oki thanks!
-
Chewster
- Posts: 527
- Joined: 15 Jan 2016, 12:34
- Gender: Male
Pay increase at 6 months
I don't think I got one at 6 months!? I did get a fairly beefy one at 12 months though so I must have got them both in one. I say I got one at 12 months, I had to go chasing it. Your managers should sort it out for you if it doesn't happen automatically but I had to go chasing HR as managers are bone idle and like saying "oh I don't know" when you ask them anything. In case more of us get caught out (again?), are 6 and 12 months the only times our wages get increased?
-
TrueBlueTerrier
- FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
- Posts: 72727
- Joined: 30 Dec 2006, 10:29
- Gender: Male
- Location: On my couch
Pay increase at 6 months
Yes for permanent and temporary employees.Chewster wrote:I don't think I got one at 6 months!? I did get a fairly beefy one at 12 months though so I must have got them both in one. I say I got one at 12 months, I had to go chasing it. Your managers should sort it out for you if it doesn't happen automatically but I had to go chasing HR as managers are bone idle and like saying "oh I don't know" when you ask them anything. In case more of us get caught out (again?), are 6 and 12 months the only times our wages get increased?
Agency workers have an extra one at 12 weeks because of the AWR ruling a few years ago,
All post by me in Green are Admin Posts.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.