ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
Registering at my bundle
-
Leegnufc
- Posts: 29
- Joined: 29 Jun 2015, 17:26
- Gender: Male
Registering at my bundle
How do I go about registering to gain access to my bundle? Attempted to login using my pay number but it's saying invalid ID.
-
crazyshrew
- Posts: 584
- Joined: 19 Jun 2011, 16:58
- Gender: Female
- Location: Coastal, South West
Registering at my bundle
months ago, there was a leaflet sent out with a unique password which we then had to change when we first logged in.
I assume you've lost it or never got one. The "need assistance" tab in the bundle site gives this email address
RMGMyBundle@aonhewitt.com
and this phone number
0345 60 60 603
probably best trying one of those
I assume you've lost it or never got one. The "need assistance" tab in the bundle site gives this email address
RMGMyBundle@aonhewitt.com
and this phone number
0345 60 60 603
probably best trying one of those
-
peter t smith
- Posts: 2
- Joined: 07 Oct 2016, 19:39
- Gender: Male
Registering at my bundle
crazyshrew wrote:months ago, there was a leaflet sent out with a unique password which we then had to change when we first logged in.
I assume you've lost it or never got one. The "need assistance" tab in the bundle site gives this email address
RMGMyBundle@aonhewitt.com
and this phone number
0345 60 60 603
probably best trying one of those
-
peter t smith
- Posts: 2
- Joined: 07 Oct 2016, 19:39
- Gender: Male
Registering at my bundle
Leegnufc wrote:How do I go about registering to gain access to my bundle? Attempted to login using my pay number but it's saying invalid ID.