Do I give my old DOM/DO details or direct enquiries to Sheffield? If it is Sheffield, does anyone have the email address for them?
Thanks.
ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
Job references
-
arty_morty
- Posts: 282
- Joined: 24 Jun 2010, 13:07
- Gender: Male
- Location: London
Job references
I staged a Roger Moore impersonator festival in my local village. There were a lot of eyebrows raised, I can tell you.
-
pj2001
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 76
- Joined: 27 Jun 2012, 20:37
- Gender: Male
Job references
Royal Mail don't give references they just confirm the date you started the date you finished and reason why. Your dom could give you a personal reference, but that's up to him.
-
Everitt
- Posts: 24
- Joined: 17 Feb 2012, 22:11
- Gender: Female
Job references
The email address is Third.party.enquiries@royalmail.com they provided my new employer with a reference
-
arty_morty
- Posts: 282
- Joined: 24 Jun 2010, 13:07
- Gender: Male
- Location: London
Job references
Thanks to you both.
I staged a Roger Moore impersonator festival in my local village. There were a lot of eyebrows raised, I can tell you.