ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!

Sick question

Postal workers discussion forum. Discuss the day to day life in a Blue Shirt.
Theghost
EX ROYAL MAIL
Posts: 417
Joined: 17 Mar 2009, 16:44
Gender: Male

Sick question

Post by Theghost »

h
Last edited by Theghost on 08 Mar 2016, 16:52, edited 1 time in total.
Judgee
EX ROYAL MAIL
Posts: 2262
Joined: 23 Oct 2007, 15:18

Sick question

Post by Judgee »

I think with this new system you should be clear after 6 months if you have no absences!

Perhaps a union rep can clear this up? I knew where I was with the old system but this new one seems to be a mixture of old and new! :hmmmm
Union what Union? Do we have a union?
daveyeff
Posts: 4699
Joined: 12 Mar 2010, 19:38
Gender: Male

Sick question

Post by daveyeff »

I think you can ask HR for an update on your sick absence or even your lino.