Hi i was off today as i wasn't feeling well.
I'm ok now im just a bit disappointed to use up an absence just for one day.
I was just wondering is it possible if i returned to work, the next day would it be possible just to lose a days pay?
And then hopefully that day wont go down as an absence.
My absence record isn't great so that would be ideal.
Otherwise i may aswell just take a few more days off, the way the sick leave works.
ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
One day off can i have my pay docked?
-
Leebest112
- Posts: 16
- Joined: 27 Jan 2015, 16:23
- Gender: Male
-
TrueBlueTerrier
- FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
- Posts: 72727
- Joined: 30 Dec 2006, 10:29
- Gender: Male
- Location: On my couch
One day off can i have my pay docked?
I don't think there is a process to allow that unless you get on with the manager and he puts it down as special leave. But if, as you suggest, your sick record is not good, it's pretty unlikely they will.
All post by me in Green are Admin Posts.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.