Ok so I got the form through the door this morning and I have no idea when filling in the form what my Employee ID is. Is it the serial number from my ID Badge or a number from that MyRoyalMail guff paperwork that I've never bothered to look at?
It's not the payroll number as I have filled that in already.
I've been looking to leave the Personal Group plan(s) I have taken out anyway to save some money so it comes at an ideal time from my perspective.
ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
Personal Group Opt Out form help
-
TrueBlueTerrier
- FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
- Posts: 72727
- Joined: 30 Dec 2006, 10:29
- Gender: Male
- Location: On my couch
Personal Group Opt Out form help
ID Badge
All post by me in Green are Admin Posts.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
-
Surreypostie
- Posts: 999
- Joined: 04 Aug 2013, 21:05
- Gender: Male
Personal Group Opt Out form help
What are you opting out of?
-
arnold cheshire
- Posts: 5309
- Joined: 14 Oct 2010, 21:28
- Gender: Male
- Location: england
Personal Group Opt Out form help
What's personal group
-
fb1969
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 1693
- Joined: 29 Aug 2012, 08:38
- Gender: Male
- Location: hiding on the backstreets
Personal Group Opt Out form help
Its the scheme that pays you money for hospital appointments etc.
I just contacted Personal Group by email to crm@personal-group.com with my details and told them I wanted to cancel. Payments were stopped within a couple of weeks.
I just contacted Personal Group by email to crm@personal-group.com with my details and told them I wanted to cancel. Payments were stopped within a couple of weeks.
Royal Mail
failing the workforce, failing the public and deliberately failing mail on a daily basis for too many years.
failing the workforce, failing the public and deliberately failing mail on a daily basis for too many years.
-
Postie45
- Posts: 2160
- Joined: 21 Aug 2012, 23:05
- Gender: Male
Personal Group Opt Out form help
I think itll be fine to leave the Employee ID section blank... ive never heard of it before. Im sure HR can cancel your payments if your provide your name, signature and payroll number.