ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
Sickness in your office
-
bluealbert
- Posts: 176
- Joined: 09 Mar 2011, 16:13
- Gender: Male
Sickness in your office
Loads in our office this year 30yrs nearly in this job it's the worst I've seen it,mild weather to blame ? Been ill myself first time in 10 years had 2 lots of antibiotics still feel like s**t roll on the summer,how have other offices coped ?
-
Nondescript
- Posts: 232
- Joined: 29 Nov 2013, 16:25
- Gender: Male
Sickness in your office
Physical fatigue makes you more susceptible to any bugs flying around. Blame our wonderfully light workload. 
-
dundee
- Posts: 41
- Joined: 03 Mar 2010, 12:06
- Gender: Male
Sickness in your office
23 off in our office,plenty others close to going off,me included,getting in and out of the van for loops while soaking wet doesn't help.
-
Dazsw
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 28
- Joined: 17 Feb 2013, 17:36
- Gender: Male
Sickness in your office
I reckon every office must be the same.
You can't keep doing the mileage we do, day in, day out without injuries.
Poor footwear and also the generally poor condition of pathways does not help.
I expect I will have to bench myself soon due to a recurring hip problem.
You can't keep doing the mileage we do, day in, day out without injuries.
Poor footwear and also the generally poor condition of pathways does not help.
I expect I will have to bench myself soon due to a recurring hip problem.