Well after 8 years I have quit . Jesus I feels so good to be rid of that crap. Started a new job with weekends off and NO where near the unreal pressure that RM put on me!
I literally couldn't take any more !
.........
ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
Leaving RM
-
Ricardo44
- Posts: 164
- Joined: 15 Dec 2013, 20:34
- Gender: Male
Re: Leaving RM
Good luck with the new job.
Its insane the amount of work many posties are expected to do in a day now.
Even when you are not at work you feel so knackered and ache so much that you have no quality of life.
Sadly though, as has been said on here before there are not many jobs out there paying the same wages and with the same T and C's.
Its insane the amount of work many posties are expected to do in a day now.
Even when you are not at work you feel so knackered and ache so much that you have no quality of life.
Sadly though, as has been said on here before there are not many jobs out there paying the same wages and with the same T and C's.
-
bitterpill
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 26
- Joined: 20 Nov 2010, 22:48
- Gender: Male
Re: Leaving RM
I know how you feel mate. I left there in April of last year
And I'm almost back to normal after being under pressure for years
And I'm almost back to normal after being under pressure for years
-
halfull
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 858
- Joined: 22 Jan 2011, 13:37
- Gender: Male
Re: Leaving RM
what did you both leave to do?