Have been working for RM for a few years, on delivery.
Every six months I have to sign something declaring I don't have another job, and if I get one I must notify my manager.
My question - say I get a Sunday job, something like working in a petrol station (no driving), and I tell my manager, is that OK? I have already signed a working time hours waiver when I joined RM.
ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
Sunday job
-
cambiadiscorso
- Posts: 1
- Joined: 10 Jan 2016, 16:37
- Gender: Male
- Location: Knocking on your door
-
stan_lers
- Posts: 136
- Joined: 04 Nov 2014, 21:52
- Gender: Male
Re: Sunday job
It can't be for a competing company, and I don't think it can involve driving since they always ask that too.
I had a 2nd job for a while doing inventory inspections for an estate agents, only a few hours a week after work and they said it was no problem, so you should be ok working in a petrol station.
I had a 2nd job for a while doing inventory inspections for an estate agents, only a few hours a week after work and they said it was no problem, so you should be ok working in a petrol station.