Hi Guys
4 weeks in, survived Christmas but still struggling so please be gentle with me.
Advice for new Postie's great thread should be mandatory reading before being let
Loose on the public/I found it last night! Well done Mr Terrier.
Another of those 'silly questions' lads what sort of discount do we get for gym
Membership?
Ta in advance
ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
Virgin on the ridiculous
-
arnold cheshire
- Posts: 5309
- Joined: 14 Oct 2010, 21:28
- Gender: Male
- Location: england
Re: Virgin on the rediculous
I thought this was about Virgin D2D this week
-
korky
- Posts: 797
- Joined: 30 Dec 2007, 09:28
Re: Virgin on the rediculous
used to get in free to gym in local call center, usually too bolloxed these days, if you have energy to use a gym now, you're either super fit or tongue up an arseSpottyjohn wrote:what sort of discount do we get for gym
Membership?
Ta in advance
-
stan_lers
- Posts: 136
- Joined: 04 Nov 2014, 21:52
- Gender: Male
Re: Virgin on the rediculous
I get 10% discount at my gym (Simply Gym), but they only charge £20 so I save £2 a month.
-
masterblaster
- Posts: 285
- Joined: 10 Sep 2010, 20:12
- Gender: Male
Re: Virgin on the ridiculous
Must be about virgins as verging is what you do at midnight, new years eve.